The Pouch Machine Operator Sets up and operates pouch-making machines that convert laminated films into pouches that meet or exceed customer quality specifications by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be able to run, set up, and troubleshoot on various pouch machines.
- Be willing and able to work extended hours during peak seasons (up to 12 hours).
- Conduct all work and compose oneself in accordance with company safety, quality, housekeeping and conduct standards.
- Performs required quality testing on products produced, i.e. burst test, drop test, water table test, etc.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as changing zipper cloth, dies, seal bars and punches.
- Assists and works cooperatively with assistant machine operators to stack, mark, pack, and transport finished boxes.
- Completes required documentation accurately and timely.
- Meets or exceeds prescribed job standard for line speeds, scrap and set-up times.
Hours: 4PM - 4AM (Monday-Friday)