- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work history.
- Meticulous, high attention to detail.
- Works well in fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure in millimeters.
This position is under the direct supervision of the Shift Lead. As a packer you are responsible for the packing and testing of pouches. The Packer must work closely with the Machine Operator, Quality Control Team and Customer Service Team to assure that all production objectives are efficiency achieved. Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment while maintaining strict quality standards.
- Ensure efficient production of a quality product on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that the pouching machinery is working properly and safely.
- Monitor the quality of the material being processed to ensure compliance to company and customer quality specifications. Seek assistance from the operator or supervisor on any quality issue during run.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork, reports, and quality records associated with pouch operations.
- Alert Quality Control of any suspected material non-conformances.
- Pack products neatly in the cartons and stack them neatly on the skids. If you need assistance seek help from your operator.
- Communicate with the next shift for any special instructions, (reason why you couldn't get samples, machine problems, things to look for in quality, etc...)
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE